After working through this chapter, students will be able to:
- Investigate a case study that illustrates the impact of climate change on a community of our human population.
- Understand the key scientific concepts of global climate change.
- Explain the major symptoms of global climate change.
- Analyze the causes of climate change and see how human activities affect the climate.
- Show the consequences of global climate change for ecosystems and human society.
- Recognize the moral principles, goals, and virtues needed for making sound policy and lifestyle responses to global climate change.
- Describe why and how the challenge of global climate change is raising spiritual questions.
- Plan and execute an environmental action that addresses climate change in their community.